150g natural low fat yoghurt
One slice wholemeal bread
One teaspoon honey
One pre-made pancake
40g porridge oats made with water
Half a bagel
Juice of one lemon
One Cameo apple
Take a Cameo apple: finely chop and place in a saucepan with the juice of one lemon. Cook until soft this will form your breakfast base. You can then choose to serve in a variety of ways.
- Use the puree formed with 150g low fat natural yoghurt, with a teaspoon of honey
- Use the puree formed as a topper on a slice of wholemeal toast
- Take one shop-bought large flat pancake. Use half of the Cameo puree and mix with a pinch of cinnamon and fresh or ground ginger to taste. Spread onto the pancake. Dust with icing sugar to taste
- Use the puree you have made and add to porridge that you have made with water
- Cook a bagel (keep half for later) and top with the Cameo puree mix
We dont peel our apples as the skin has such a lot of the goodies, it turns the apple puree a very pleasing pink colour too!